Customer Service Agent AT (m/w/o)
A provider of output and business communication management, DocuMatrix has been a trusted partner to various companies in the insurance, banking, public administration, healthcare, industry and retail sectors for over 22 years. Thanks to numerous projects in the insurance sector, we can offer a high degree of expertise for customer projects. This is how we ensure that our customers optimally utilise savings potential and maximise added value.
Our range of activities spans from consulting and product sales to the implementation and maintenance of solutions in the field of the web and multi-channel output.
For the Austrian GmbH at the location in 3441 Einsiedl we are looking for a competent Customer Service Agent as full time support, who will support our customer service.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Supervision of the service desk
- Proactive approach to customers and short-term status updates to the registering customer
- Initial analysis of registered tickets
- Independent processing of tickets
- If necessary, coordination of tickets with the developers or supervising consultants
- Maintenance of knowledge database
- Development and evaluation of key figures
- Continuous reporting
- Basic technical knowledge and analytical thinking
- Communication skills and solution-oriented approach
- Fluent English, other foreign languages beneficial
- Great spelling skills
- Friendly, respectful and winning manner
- Strong motivation for further development
- High resilience
- Team player
Your benefits at DocuMatrix GmbH
- A challenging position (38,5h), in an innovative and growing company, as well as DocuMatrix team spirit
- Flexible working hours within the framework of a flexitime model, home office possible on a daily basis
- Promotion of our employees through further education and training
- Office in a green area, with connection to the train station Tullnerfeld and parking possibility
- Company-supported community lunch, coffee and fresh fruit
- Teambuilding, game nights and LAN parties
- Free choice of technical equipment
- For legal reasons we are obliged to point out that the payment will be according to KV. However, we are guided by current market salaries and point out a significant overpayment, depending on personal qualifications and experience.
Katrin BRANDSTÄTTER | HR Manager
+43 660 1633 793