The high-performance & uncomplicated enterprise output process manager
The docPIPE process manager monitors the entire process which your output passes through. It helps you to quickly and easily provide and transmit wide-ranging information from a variety of sources in personalised form and on multiple channels. This ensures the simple, efficient and flexible management of your documents, paving the way for hassle-free, individualized and state-of-the-art customer communication.
Benefits for the business communication management
Consistent overview of all input and output systems being used
Linking of all business communication programs for smooth collaboration
Traceability & reconstruction of each individual document
Extensive monitoring and reporting functions
The benefits of docPIPE
- Flexible integration platform
- Easy handling via browser-based web interface
- Scalable according to requirements
- AI-supported quality assurance
- Compatible with various formatters and document creation systems
- Complete control over your output
- 24/7 operation for gapless data security
- Dissemination via numerous and multiple channels, such as centralised and decentralised printing, archiving, email, online portals, etc.
Integrate docPIPE into your existing IT system landscapes without complications.
Use docPIPE company-wide as a central enterprise output management system (even globally).
Adapt and expand the functions of docPIPE depending on the requirements of your company.
Make your business processes more efficient and respond more quickly to changes while cutting costs more than ever before.
Use the results of continuous process monitoring for statistics and reporting.
How it helps you
Distribute the “jobs to be done” in business communication in a way that cuts down on resources or time your delivery according to the internal specifications of your company.
Use the integrated spooler for all your document creation processes.
Release your documents directly using the docPIPE Web interface (email, print, PDF, multichannel).
You can reprint faulty jobs easily using the Web GUI.
Gain valuable knowledge for your quality management by running a step-by-step analysis of the information continuously recorded by docPIPE.
In line with compliance
docPIPE checks all processes continuously to ensure adherence to compliance policies.
Stay informed at all times – even after document creation is complete – regarding the status of your consignment with specific information on enveloping, bundling and bar codes.
Receive all necessary information about creating comprehensive statistics and linking to the corresponding reporting tools.
docPIPE takes output management to a new level: Documents can be prepared by multiple people, merged or bundled according to certain attributes and finally sent through different channels at the push of a button. In practice, this means efficiency, a simple overview and coordinated document sending.
- Support of various input interfaces, such as LPR, HotFolder, SOAP, REST, command line, file upload.
- Connection to various input systems (e.g.: SAP, legacy and others) and input formats (e.g.: XML, JSON, RDI, etc.). The control centre is compatible with all common formatters.
- docPIPE can be easily connected to SAP, enabling rapid further processing of your data.
- Any number of users can log in via the docPIPE web GUI, since it is a multi-user system. The allocation of authorisation groups is done by the administrator.
- The integrated restore function ensures that your data are available at all times, even in emergency situations. In cluster mode, the failure of a server can also be compensated for.
- The system is configured, monitored and managed via a browser-based web interface. No other software components are necessary for system handling.